Thursday 29 August 2013

Facebook Survey Follow Up

TASK: USE EMAIL, FACEBOOK OR ANY OTHER CHANNEL TO PUBLICISE YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE AND GET PEOPLE TO DO IT.
  • How many participants did you get? What are your findings?
After publicising my survey on Facebook, I was able to get only four people to participate so unfortunately, my findings were considerably lacking. However, while I am clearly unable to draw any definitive conclusions from this considerably limited response I was able to gather that respondents agreed that one of the main reasons they use Facebook currently is to keep in touch with family and friends overseas. Any further or more significant conclusions, however, could not be drawn.
  • Is there something worth pursuing here for your essay?
Due to the small response I received, the data was insufficient for gauging any wider, more significant issues to pursue in my essay. Therefore, nothing struck me as sufficient enough to research further.
  • How do your result compare to official surveys about internet use?
As previously stated, unfortunately, my results do not at all compare with official surveys about internet use. The response I received was not significant enough to allow for any comparison with official survey findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment